Travel by Bus
Summer camp begins on the bus
Equipped with washrooms and video/media players
Buses operate from Toronto directly to our access dock in Temagami.
Pickups in Gravenhurst, where the bus stops for lunch at McDonald's (1105 Bethune Dr S) can also be arranged.
- Home Depot Yorkdale: 90 Billy Bishop Way (On the North Side of Highway 401 across from Yorkdale Shopping Centre).
Cost (subject to current conditions):
- Round-trip: $210
- One way: $150
To Camp (Opening Mondays):
- Toronto Departure: 10am EDT
- Lunch Stop in Gravenhurst: 11:45am EDT
- Lunch Stop in Gravenhurst: 1:15pm EDT
- Toronto Arrival: 4:00pm EDT (subject to traffic)
Campers from far away
We operate a full airport meeting service at Toronto International (Pearson) Airport, including fully supervised overnights at either end of a camper's stay as needed.
Campers arriving in Toronto by airplane will be transferred to the camp bus.