General Summer Camp Program
The Most Popular Program Choice
Fun for everyone!
- Designed for those who wish to receive expert instruction in a wide variety of summer camp activities
- Campers choose their own activities for every period.
The specialty activities of Gymnastics, Waterskiing/Wakeboarding, Aerials and Trampoline are still available to General Campers.
Develop Existing Interests and Learn New Skills
Daily schedules are designed to allow each summer camper the opportunity to select their own activities to develop existing interests and learn new skills.
How It Works:
- Campers choose their own individual activity schedule each day with guidance from their counsellors.
- Activities that require more time will last two or more periods (e.g. canoeing, sailing).
- Our youngest summer campers, aged 5 – 9, do many special activities with their cabin groups.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 Wake Up & Morning Dip
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Activity Period 1
- 9:45 Activity Period 2
- 10:30 Activity Period 3
- 11:15 Activity Period 4
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Rest Hour (cabin time)
- 2:00 Activity Period 5
- 3:15 Tuck
- 4:00 Activity Period 6
- 4:45 Activity Period 7
- 5:30 Dinner
- 6:30 Activity Period 8
- 8:00 Evening Program
- 9:15 Snack
Campers can customize their activity periods with:
- Recreational Aerials
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Recreational Trampoline
- Recreational Waterskiing/Wakeboarding
- Arts & Crafts
- Tarzan Swing
- Water Trampoline
- Low Ropes
- And Much More . . .
Every camper will have the opportunity to go on an overnight trip with their age group, weather permitting.
Campers usually take a short canoe trip to a nearby island and make camp for the night.
They learn to how to build a fire and pitch tents, returning to CAC before lunch the next day.
A lot of our campers tell us this is one of their favourite nights!
What our campers say...
I went to CAC this summer and I knew nobody but once you get there you make so many new friends and the counsellors are amazing. There are also lots of new activities to try!