Our Airport Service
Airport Service Package
$795 + tax.
- Meet and Greet Services at Toronto International (Pearson) Airport
- Private airport shuttles as needed on both arrival day and departure day
- One night fully supervised accommodation in Toronto, including meals (extra nights available at additional costs)
- Transfer shuttle to camp buses on arrival day to join other campers for the trip to our dock in Temagami
- Chartered bus to and from camp
- Water transportation to and from Adventure Island
- Transfer shuttle and send-off services at Toronto International (Pearson) Airport on return home
Arrival & Departure Times
Parents are responsible for their child’s flight plans, and should book tickets early to ensure space is available on the flight of your choice and to get the best airfare possible.
ARRIVAL FLIGHTS – Please plan for your camper to arrive in Toronto one day prior to the start of the camp session (arrive Sunday).
RETURN FLIGHTS - YOU MUST book return flights from Toronto leaving after 7:00pm (19:00) on closing Sundays as transfer to Toronto airport and check-in cannot be completed properly before that time.
If necessary, book a flight for the following day (Monday) and utilise our optional additional night’s accommodation. All campers under the age of 12 or those from 12 - 17 requesting Unaccompanied Minor (UM) status on the flight from Toronto must notify the CAC office.
International campers (including U.S.)
must have a passport physically at camp in case of emergency medivac return
Campers with electronic tickets must supply a photo copy of the confirmation/receipt to the camp office. All passports are collected from campers on arrival and stored safely in our camp office. Please send us your flight details and a copy of your camper(s) itinerary as soon as possible!
What our parents say...
Our daughter came back happy and positive about her experience overall, and as for our main goal of her improving her English (we are French) that was really positive to develop herself confidence in speaking English and we already saw some good result since she went back to school.
Very comprehensive for helping our son to communicate freely regardless of the language learning process. Keep up the great work!