International Travel Package
Canadian Adventure Camp is pleased to offer an easy to use International Travel Package recommended for all summer campers travelling from Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, South America, Mexico, Australia, Asia, and also for far USA and Western Canada.
The package covers all expenses from arrival at Toronto Pearson airport to camp on Adventure Island in Temagami and then return to the airport after camp stay, giving an all inclusive cost for travel expenses incurred by campers both to and from camp.
The cost of the International Travel Package is $570.00 plus 13% tax.
Included in the price of the package:
- Meet and Greet Services at Toronto International (Pearson) Airport
- Airport Shuttles as needed on both arrival day & departure day
- One night fully supervised accommodation in Toronto, including meals (any extra night needed at additional cost)
- Transfer Shuttle to camp buses Monday morning to join other campers for the trip to our dock in Temagami
- Chartered Bus to and from camp
- Water Transportation to and from our dock and Adventure Island
- Transfer Shuttle and send-off Services at Toronto International (Pearson) Airport on return home
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Parents are responsible for their child’s flight plans, and should book tickets early to ensure space is available on the flight of your choice and to get the best airfare available.
ARRIVAL FLIGHTS – Please plan for your camper to arrive in Toronto one day prior to the start of the camp session (arrive Sunday).
RETURN FLIGHTS - Do not book return flights from Toronto leaving before 7:00pm (19:00) on closing Sundays as transfer to Toronto airport and check-in cannot be completed properly before that time.
If necessary, book a flight the next day (Monday) and take our optional additional night’s accommodation.
Unaccompanied Minor (UM) - All campers under the age of 12 or those from 12 - 17 requesting UM status on the flight from Toronto must notify the C.A.C office.
International campers (inc. U.S.) must have a passport physically at camp in case of emergency medivac return. Campers with electronic tickets must supply a photo copy of the confirmation/receipt to the camp office.
Please return to us your flight details a copy of your camper(s) itinerary as soon as possible!!